September 7, 2021

Email Subscription Service Will End Soon

I'm sorry to report that those of you who are subscribed to this blog by email will no longer be receiving emails from the blog. The subscription service that sends emails will soon be discontinued. I am looking for alternatives, but until another service is found, there will be no more email notifications.

To view my favorite blogs, I use a free rss feed website that is my homepage when I am on the internet. You can add the junglecountryclubhistoryproject as a widget and you will receive updates on the page. You can also add widgets for news, sports, weather, cute pictures of puppies, etc. I use protopage.com, but there are other free rss feed websites available.

The page is customizable, my page looks like this:

The Jungle Country Club History Project widget looks like this:


The exact date that the service will be discontinued has not been announced, but the service said that it would start discontinuation of emails in mid-August.